Overview of Department:
Department is equipped with diagnostic equipment – impedance audiometer, puretone audiometer and operating microscope for minor procedures.
|1||Dr. Siva Subba Rao Pakanati||Professor & HOD|
|2||Dr. T. Srinivas||Professor|
|3||Dr. Uma Pokala||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr. Shilpa Potnuru||Assistant Professor|
|5||Dr. Chandramouli Sileveru||Assistant Professor|
|6||Dr. Talluri Ravi Tejaswini||Assistant Professor|
|7||Dr. Budgavarapu Kiranmayee||Senior Resident|
|8||Dr. Alimineti Pallavi||Senior Resident|
MS in ENT
AUDIOLOGY AND SPEECH THERAPY CLINIC:
- We are running separate audiology and speech therapy clinic on OPD days.
- Audiological examination is done and patients needing speech therapy are treated by trained audiologist & speech therapist. Equipment for micro ear and microlaryngeal surgery, FESS surgery and esophagoscopy are available.
- Department library books-130
- Journals in central library.
- Temporal bone lab
- AC seminar hall with A.V aids
- Laptop & desktop with internet
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Sneha Lekha, V. Neelima Priyadarshini, Siva Subba Rao Pakanati*, K. Dilip Kumar, Mycology of otomycosis and the role of antifungal drops versus antifungal cream in the treatment of otomycosis: an observational study . Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021 Aug;7(8):xxx-xxx.
- Umamaheswara Rao, K. Samatha Reddy, Siva Subba Rao Pakanati*, S. Chandramoul, Myringoplasty in wet and dry ears: an observational study in a tertiary care center. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021 Aug;7(8):xxx-xxx.
- Agni Vishnu Sailesh, Vivek Arumugham,SivaSubba Rao Pakanati*, Shilpa Potnuru, Traumatic tympanic membrane perforation: an overview in a tertiary care centre-Khammam. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021 Aug;7(8):xxx-xxx.
- E. Pavan Kumar, S. Namratha, Siva Subba Rao Pakanati*, Uma Pokala, Correlation of ultrasonography and fine needle aspiration cytology for diagnosis of malignancy in thyroid lesions: a study of 100 cases Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021 Aug;7(8):xxx-xxx.
- A study of the correlation of the clinical features radiological ealuation and operative findings in chronic suppurative otftis media with attic retractions.
- Study of diagnostic nasal endoscopy (dne) and computed tomography (ct) scan in the diagnosis of chronic inflammatory diseases of paranasal sinuses.
- Observational study of otoacoustic emissions in hypertension in pregnancy and eclampsia.
- A prospective, observational study on the role of endoscopic septoplasty in the treatment of nasal and paranasal sinus disease.
- A Prospective study of efficacy of modified carfilage perichandeium composite “ring” graft in with chronic otitis media.
- An Observational study of hearing levels in type two diabetes mellitus.
- A Study of local causative factors for persistent ear discharge in tubo-tympanic type of chronic supparative otitis media(csom).
- A Study of sensory nueral hearing loss in hypertensive patients.
- An observational study of hearing profile in chronic renal failure patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- Evaluation of different subtypes of type lll tympanoplasty in chronic suppurative otitis media.