Overview of Department:
Department of Cardiology has well trained doctors, staff members and infrastructure to provide best cardiac care to the patient. The main aim of this department is to provide best, more experience and high technique cardiac care to reach to a common man, in a most economic and affordable way. The department also has cath lab, performs all types of diagnostic and recent therapeutic procedures including adult and paediatric cases, most commonly angiography, angioplasty, valvuloplasty, device closure for congenital heart diseases, devices for cardiac arrhythmias & HF, aneurysm interventions etc. Department also equipped with advanced Echocardiography machines, in which 3D Echo, 2DE, CGM, TDI, EE, Fetal heart study etc are performed.
|1||Dr. Y.V.Subba Reddy||Professor & HOD|
|2||Dr. A. Praveen Kumar||Associate Professor|
|3||Dr Perla Harsha Teja||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr R Ganesan||Assistant Professor|
|5||Dr.Kush Mehrotra||Senior Resident|
|6||Dr.Venkateswara Rao Tangella||Senior Resident|
|7||Dr.Srinu Meravath||Senior Resident|
Courses Offered : D M in Cardiology.
Facilities, Equipments & Special services
- Heart Command: Managing Critically ill Heart patient
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiac MRI
- Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy
- PET Scan
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology
- 2D Echo,
- TMT, Stress Echo
- Vascular Doppler
- Community Outreach Program
- Harsha Teja Perla, Samuel G Hansdak. Demographic and laboratory characteristics variations among snake envenomation patients – An institutional study. International Journal of Cardiology Research. March 2021;10;3(1):01-08.
- Perla HT, Chandra Srinath Patloori S, Manickavasagam. A, Chase D, Roshan J. Do the predictors of right ventricular pacing induced cardiomyopathy add up? Indian Heart J. 2021 Sept-Oct;73(5):582-587.
- Harsha Teja Perla, Navya Sri Lalitha. Evaluation of cardiac, hepatic enzyme levels and hematological profiles in chikungunya patients. International journal of Cardiology Sciences. 27 Dec 2020; 2(1):19-22.