Overview of Department:
The Orthopaedics department provides a wide range of treatment. The Department along with training undergraduates also provides MS in Orthopaedics. The department of orthopedics consists of highly qualified faculty in providing state of the art orthopedic care at the teaching hospital in the form of routine orthopedic work like, joint replacements, arthroscopy & complex spine problems. Orthopedics Post Graduates students are exposed to various aspects of orthopedics management. The Department of Orthopedics has got highly motivated active research programs and publications.
|1.||Dr. Sanjeev N Chincholi||Professor & HOD|
|2.||Dr. P. Adi Shankar Rao||Professor|
|3.||Dr. Veeragandham Prasad||Professor|
|4.||Dr. Balakrishna Kanth P||Professor|
|5.||Dr. Venu Gopal Bandela||Associate Professor|
|6.||Dr. Chandrakani Harikrishna||Assistant Professor|
|7.||Dr. G. Ravi Teja||Assistant Professor|
|8.||Dr. B. Tej Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|9.||Dr. Cheekati Lalki Saikumar||Assistant Professor|
|10.||Dr. T. Dushyanthrao||Assistant Professor|
|11.||Dr. Karri jagadeeswar Reddy||Assistant Professor|
|12.||Dr. Arif Mohammad Shaik
|13.||Dr. Sai Chaitanya Gopavarapu
|14.||Dr. Lalam Naresh||Senior Resident|
|15.||Dr. P. Sharatchandra Reddy||Senior Resident|
|16.||Dr. Matta Sai Venkata Sathwik||Senior Resident|
- MS Orthopaedics.
- Microvascular surgery
- Bone tumor surgery
- Hand, wrist, elbow and micro surgery
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint replacement
- Complex trauma.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics Clinic
- Reconstructive Orthopaedics
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Neck and spine clinic
- Pain Relief Clinic
- C.T.E.V Clinic
- Bone Tumor Clinic
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
- Vishwanath Mahadevuni, V.R. Sujit Kumar, Venkata Vinay Atluri, Deepthi Sabavath. Negative pressure wound therapy (npwt): our experience using Hospitalwall suction. Indian journal of applied research, September – 2022;12(09):35-38.
- Mise Priyanka, Rajesh Kolipaka, S Srikanth, Bharath sankineni and Chava Sarath Sai. A study on surgical outcome of camptodactyly based on the age of presentation. National Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics 2022;6(4):28-31.
- B. Venugopal, Sanjeev N. Chincholi and B. Srinivas Rao. A study on occurrence of fracture of both bones of forearm in Indian adult population. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences; 2022,8(1):205-207.
- Sujitkumar Vakati R, Viswanath M, Gopisetty Chaitanya Kishore, K Sreekalyani, Nayan Raj Puvvada and Anirudh Reddy B. Clinical study of surgical management of paediatric diaphyseal fractures of femur by Titanium Elastic Nailing System (TENS). International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences, 2022;8(1):46-54.
- Sahetya Mohan Rao, Sujitkumar Vakati R, K Sreekalyani, Gopisetty Chaitanya Kishore, Viswanath M and K. Dheeraj Reddy. A study on occurrence of paediatric diaphyseal fractures of femur in Indian population. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences, 2022;8(1):29-32.
- Vipin Singh, Santosh Kumar Mishra, Anshuli Trivedi1, SuneetTandon, Maneesh Singh Rajpoo. A computed tomography-guided analysis of pedicle morphology of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine in the Indian population: An observational study. Journal of Orthopaedics and Spine. Oct 2021;9(1):25-30.
- P.BalakrishnaKanth, Dr.VeedhiRakeshavBabu and Dr. Mohammed Abdul Bari. Surgical management of arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using quadruple hamstring graft and assessment of its fuctional outcome. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2021; 7(3): 764-769.
- B.Sahithya and Zainab Sultana. To study the functional outcome in patients with compound supracondylar femur fracture managed using LCP A prospective study. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2021;7(3):254-260.
- Suman NV and SanjeevChincholi. Study of Occurence of fracture of distal radius in Indian adult population. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences 2020; 6(1): 50-52.
- Raghavendra B and Dr. B Sahithya. To study surgical management of proximal tibia fractures by locking compression plate. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2020; 6(1): 63-68.
- BasavaAlekhya, ChandrakaniHari Krishna and Sanjeev Chincholi. Functional outcome of uncementedvs cemented prosthesis in management of fracture neck of femur by hemiarthroplasty A prospective study. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2020;6(1):672-676.
- Vipin Singh, Santosh Mishra, Harendra Singh, Tapan Jain, Anil Chouksey, LakshyaBharadwaj and SuneetTandon. CT aided morphometric measurements of various pedicle parameters in different age groups of Indian population. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2020;6(3):341-345.
- Suresh uikey, Anil Chouksey, Vipinsingh, Tapan Jain, Harendra Singh, LakshyaBhardwaj. Outcome of core decompression in avascular necrosis of femoral head using multiple small diameter drilling. International Journal of Scientific Research. Nov 2020;9(11): 28-31.