Dr S Chandra Mouli
Assistant Professor of ENT
Current academic role and responsibilities
- Teaching the under graduate medical students and implementation of competency based medical education programs.
- Development of programs of clinical excellence that can support the academic programs.
- Overseeing education of post graduate students via operating room experience, teaching rounds,lectures and conferences.
Areas of research and expertise
- Otology and otopathology
- Head and neck Neoplasms
- Paediatric otolaryngology
- Sinus and nasal disorders
Life member of AOI-Telangana state
- Myringoplasty in wet and dry ears : an observational study in a tertiary care center. IJOHNS 2021.
- Inferior turbinectomy versus submucosal diathermy- our experience JMEDS.