Dr Renuka Kattimani
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Current Academic Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting theory and practical demonstration classes for undergraduate and post-graduate students.
- Involved in Research activities in departmet.
- Administrative responsibility in department of ophthalmology as Registrar for NAAC programme.
Areas of Research and Expertise
Area of Research and expertise in Comprehensive Ophthalomology, cataract,glaucoma and medical Retina.
- Life member of all india ophthalmic Society (AIOS).
- Life member of Delhi Ophthalmic Society (DOS).
- Life member of Karnataka Ophthalmic Society (KOS).