(A written statement of the learning rights and obligations of students)
Institution’s Responsibilities Towards Its Students.
- Communicate the goals and objectives of the institution systematically and clearly to all the students.
- Offer the curriculum that is consistent with the institutional goals and objectives.
- Offer a wide range of programs with adequate academic flexibility.
- Use feedback from students in the initiation, review and redesign of programs.
- Facilitate effective running of the teaching-learning programmes.
- Implement a well-conceived plan for monitoring student progress continuously.
- Ensure that the student assessment procedures and systems are reliable and valid.
- Provide clear information to all the students about the admission and complete requirements for all the programmes along with the fee structure, financial aid and refund policies.
- Ensure sufficient and well-run student support services.
- Promote values, social responsibilities and good citizenry in all students.
Students Responsibly of Learning
- Appreciate the institutional goals and objectives and contribute to their realization by participating in relevant institutional activities.
- Have a clear knowledge of the programmes, admission policies, rules and regulations of the institution.
- Understand the teaching-learning strategies and evaluation systems of the institution.
- Follow the time schedules, rules and regulations of the resources.
- Undertake regular and intense study of learning materials.
- Make optimum use of the learning resources and other support services available in the institution.
- Prepare for internal assignments, term-end examinations & University exams.
- Give feedback for system improvement.
- Have faith and ability to pursue lifelong learning.
- Live as worthy alumni of the institution.
Establish an institution to offer learner centered medical education and training to provide patient centered services with special emphasis on community (tribal) oriented research of excellence.
Delighted students and patients; inspired employees; empowered partnership. Building up strong community relationship through medical services and research. Provide efficient and effective system to excel in the medical education for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Para Medical Students and patient services to meet global standards.
Socialization by including right attitudes, skills, ethical and moral values
Adopting community oriented approach towards medical practice to teach and train medical students. To develop appropriate and need based research for infectious and life style disease and to develop models to control them.