Dr Vamsi Krishna Guntupalli
Assistant Professor of Paediatrics
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting Undergraduate (MBBS) theory & practical class.
- Postgraduate (MD) bedside clinics.
- Involved in PG-Activity of the Department.
- Involved in medical camp of the department
- Guiding postgraduate (MD) students in their research work thesis submission.
- Correction of allotted theory papers for undergraduates with discussion with individual student as per need.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- NICU Emergency management, especially Neonatal sepsis, Neonatal seizures.
- PICU Emergences
- Parental counselling
- Allergy and asthma, Practice & Counselling.
Awards & Achievements
Awarded 2nd prize in 2018 NEOCON at Hyderabad Telangana.
- LIFE member of IMA( Indian Medical Association)
- LIFE member of IAP( Indian Academy of Paediatics)
- Vamsi Krishna G, Bhoojata G, and Venkata RamaRao P. Congnital Methemoglobinemia in Neonat –An Easily Missed Cause of Cyanosis. Journal of Neonatology. 2021;(1-4).. DOI: 10.1177/09732179211016383. Journals.sagepub.com/home/nnt.