Dr. Sriharsha Rayam
Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- I am working as Associate professor in department of Pharmacology.
- I am involved in teaching or training the undergraduate students, pursuing MBBS, BDS and B.Sc. Nursing.
- As a member of Causality Assessment Committee (CAC), Mamata Medical College, sharing the responsibility of reporting ADRs to National Pharmacovigilance Centre (Indian Pharmacopeia Commission).
- Member of Anti-raggingCommittee, Mamata Medical College, Khammam.
Areas of Research & Expertise
My areas of interest of research are mainly nervous system,pain related drug evaluation methods in animals
- Psychopharmacological properties evaluation methods inmedicinal plants.
- Analgesic, Antipyretic and antidiabetic activity of natural compounds using plant extracts.
- ADR reporting and Pharmacovigilance.
- Various Drug utilization studies in patients.
- Nominee in Committee for the purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA).
- Member in various Institutional Animal Ethics Committees (IAEC).
- Vijay Kumar Sayeli, Uma Pokala, Sriharsha Rayam. Comparison of cilnidipine and telmisartan in the management of hypertensive patients attending a tertiary care teaching hospital. J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res. 2023;14(5):571-5.
- Sriharsha Rayam, Shabnum Musaddiq, Purna Prasad Meegada. A Cross-Sectional study of attitude among medical students about online learning during Covid-19 pandemic in southern India. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2022;15(8):190-192.
- Kishan Dhaniyala, Vurimi Bhopal Chandra, Sriharsha Rayam. A Cross-Sectional study of antihypertensive drug utilization pattern in rural population of southern India. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2022;15(3):39-41.
- Sriharsha Rayam, Kudagi BL, Ramya Jonnalagadda, Raveendra Kumar Nallabothula. To Evaluate the effect of Morus alba leaves extract on sleep and anxiety in rat models.Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2022;15(1):100-2.
- Sriharsha Rayam, Kudagi BL, Sufyan UM, Buchineni M, Pathapati RM. Assessment of Morus alba (Mulberry) leaves extract for anticonvulsant property in rats. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2019;8(3):520-3.
- Sriharsha Rayam, Kudagi BL, Buchineni M, Pathapati RM, Immidisetty MR. Assessment of Morus alba (mulberry) leaves extract for anti-psychotic effect in rats. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2019; 8(9):2130-3.
- Meegada PP, Pathapati RM, Sriharsha Rayam *, Nallabothula RK. Evaluation of analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties of the Allium cepa extract in rats. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2021;10(7):789-94.
- Abhigna nara, kudagi bl, subash kr, Sriharsha Rayam.In silico molecular properties prediction of compounds from carica papaya leaf extract. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2020;13(11):91-95.
- Hemanth GV, Kudagi BL, Buchineni M, Pathapati RM, Sriharsha Rayam. Anti-stress activity of Ocimum sanctum and alprazolam in animal models. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2019;8(10):2224-7.
- Madhavulu Buchineni, Geeta Soren,Devarashetty Santoshi Roopa, Rama Mohan Pathapati, B. L Kudagi, Kandati Jithendra, Sriharsha Rayam. Attitude and awareness of ADR reporting among clinicians in a tertiary care hospital – a cross sectional study. International Journal of Institutional Pharmacy and Life Sciences. July-August 2015;5(4):127-30.