Dr P Udaya Kumar
Professor & HOD of Anatomy
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Curriculum committee member.
- Plan, organize, support and deliver anatomy lectures in didactic, laboratory and / or classroom settings to MBBS, BDS & Nursing students.
- Proctor exams; participate in departmental meetings, as well as college taskforces and/or committees as necessary.
Areas of Research & Expertise
Gross Anatomy, Histology, Radiological Anatomy
- Life member of society of clinical Anatomists (SOCA).
- Life member of Regional Society of Anatomists (RSA).
- Udaya Kumar P, Janardhan Rao M, Sirisha V, Kalpana T. A study of the nutrient foramina in dry human tibia bones of telangana region. Int J Anat Res. 2017;5(3.1):4152-4157.
- Udaya Kumar. P, Sukumar C. D, Sirisha V, Rajesh V, Murali Krishna S, Kalpana T; Morphologic and Morphometric study of supratrochlear foramen of dried human humeri of Telangana Region; Int J Cur Res Rev. May 2015;07(09):95-98.
- Sirisha. V, Udaya Kumar. P, Naveen Kumar. B, Kalpana. T. A study on the variations in cystic duct: clinical and embryological evaluation. Int J Anat Res. 2017;5 (3.2):4308- 4312.