Dr Nishanth Naik Banoth
Assistant Professor of Paediatrics
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting Undergraduate (MBBS) theory & practical class.
- Postgraduate (MD) bedside clinics.
- Involved in PG-Activity of the Department.
- Involved in medical camp of the department
- Current academic role and responsibilities.
Areas of Research & Expertise
Pursuing certificate course in Neonatology.
Awards & Achievements
- 1st Prize in Dr.I.S.RAO Quiz organized in Niloufer hospital by NNF Telangana State Chapter on 27th November 2019 at Lakdikapul, Hyderabad.
- 2nd Prize / Runner up in Dr.Y.C.Mathur Quiz conducted at TS-PEDICON 2019 Karimnagar on 1st December 2019.
- 2nd Prize /Runner up in13th IAP Pediatric Post-Graduate Quiz in Divisional round held at APOLLO HOSPITAL, Jubilee hills- Hyderabad on 5th September 2019.
IAP membership & IMA membership – Mahabubabad distic branch.
- Presented Paper on DKA ( Diabetic Ketoacidosis) in TS-PEDICON 2019 in Karimnagar on 30th November 2019.
- Presented Poster on ADRENOLEKODYSTROPHY in TS-PEDICON 2019 in Karimnagar on 30th November 2019.