Dr Moumita Hazra
Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Current Academic Role &Responsibilities
Associate Professor of Pharmacology in Mamata Medical College and Hospitals, Telangana, India. Professing of Medical, Dental and Nursing undergraduate and postgraduate students in Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology theory and practical classes, formulating assignments and examination assessments, assessing and evaluating their examinations, and mentoring their comprehensive subject knowledge and academic progress. In post-graduation, also professing and guiding the students in their several medical academic activities, like, theory and practical sessions, research projects andthesis,journal clubs, seminars, pedagogy/andragogy sessions, group discussions, academic and scientific forum, conferences, workshops, continuing medical education courses, newer medical advances presentations, poster, oral or speaker paper presentations, paper publications,training courses like basic course in biomedical research, and similar academic activities.Being internal and external invigilator and examiner. Participating in conferences, workshops, continuing medical education courses, seminars, summits and similar activities. Presenting poster, oral or speaker faculty papers.Publishing papers and books. Reviewing and editing papers and books.Contributing to hospitals’ pharmacovigilance activities maintenance. Participating in the collaborative departmental administration and management. Managing the responsibilities of specific college and hospital committees and different global academic editorial and advisory boards. Collaboratively responsible for the maintenance of different medical and non-medical standardization stipulations and continuous gradual improvisations, with available multi-dimensional resources.
Areas of Research & Expertise
Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular Pharmacology, Pharmaco-Haemo-Materio-Vigilance, Rational Pharmacotherapeutics, Evidence Based Medicine, Pharmacological Quality and Safety, Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate and postdoctorate Professing, Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology Education, Medical undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate and postdoctorate Professing, Medical Education, Medical Advisory Board and Faculty, Competency Based Medical Education : Competencies, Objectives, Teaching Learning Methods, Alignment and Integration in Medical Education, Assessment Methods, Aligned and Integrated Assessment Methods, Pharmacology Professing Methods, Clinical Pharmacology Professing Methods, Medical Professing Methods, Medical Academic and Education Management, Academic Directorialship, Pharmacology Research Methods, Clinical Pharmacology Research Methods, Clinical Research Methods, Pharmacology Education Research Methods, Clinical Pharmacology Education Research Methods, Medical Education Research Methods, Dermatopharmacology, Respiratory Pharmacology, Drug Delivery Systems, Pharmacology of Antibiotics, Pharmacology of Retinoids, Ocular Pharmacology, Gynaecological and Obstetric Pharmacology, Endocrine Pharmacology, Endocrine Onco-Pharmacology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Pharmacology of Vitamins and Antioxidants, Onco-Molecular Pharmacology, Therapeutic Onco-Vaccines, Pharmaco-Immuno-Onco-Therapeutics, Molecular Therapeutics, Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacogenomics, Epigenetics, Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Personalised Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Stem Cell Therapeutics and Research, Regenerative Medicine, Haematology, Haemato-Oncology, Endocrine Onco-Pathology, Onco-Molecular Pathology, Cytopathology, Cytology, Molecular Diagnostics, Medical Directorship, Hospital Management, Hospital Administration, Medical Administration, Medical Directorship of Global Medical Universities, Institutions, Hospitals and Laboratories, Management of Government Universities, Institutions and Hospital Establishments, Corporate Strategies, Planning and Advisory, Brand Management, Corporate Project Improvisation, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Methods, Clinical Research Authorship and Reviewing, Clinical Research Publications Editing, Medical Editing, Clinical Trials Management, Medical and Clinical Research Directorship.
Awards & Achievements
- My International Science Seminar presentation : “Population : A Resource or a Burden ?”, held by Birla Industrial and Technological Museum; National Council of Science Museums, Government of India; Sports and Youth Services Department; Government of West Bengal, and was awarded ‘special’ merit (State level), 1st (District level), 1st (Block level), in 1994.
- My International Science Seminar presentation : “Are we alone in the Universe?”, held by Birla Industrial and Technological Museum; National Council of Science Museums, Government of India; Sports and Youth Services Department; Government of West Bengal, and was awarded 1st (District level), 1st (Block level), in 1993.
- My International Science Seminar presentation : “Origin of Life”, held by Birla Industrial and Technological Museum; National Council of Science Museums, Government of India; Sports and Youth Services Department; Government of West Bengal, and was awarded 1st (District level), 2nd (Block level), in 1991.
- Early Career Medical Research Award (Nomination, but never attended final award) at Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) (Department of Biotechnology, Government of India) and Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, in 2015, 2016.
- Merit Award in Oral Presentation : “A comparative, multi-centre, pharmacovigilance study of the safety assessment of levosalbutamol and salbutamol, administered with the familiar drug delivery system, a metered dose inhaler, in the routine treatment of mild asthma.” in International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Robotics in Life Science 2020 at Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Rama University, Uttar Pradesh, India; Abstract publication : International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Robotics in Life Science December, 2020 Conference Supplement.
- Excellence in Pharmacology Award at International Journal of Scientific Study-Indian Health Professional Awards (IHPA), in March, 2022.
- Best Academician of Year (March, 2021 – March, 2022) at International Journal of Scientific Study-Indian Health Professional Awards (IHPA), in March, 2022.
- Excellence in Hospital AdministrationAward at International Journal of Scientific Study-Indian Health Professional Awards (IHPA), in March, 2022.
- Woman Researcher Award, International Scientist Awards, 2022 on Engineering, Science and Medicine, INSO Awards, in June, 2022, in collaboration with international journals (JARDCS, JCDR, IJPR, SRP, JCR, IJNAA, NQ, IJECSE).
- First prize for Best Team Performance at ‘Health Research Methodology and Evidence-Based Medicine’ Course, conducted by St. John’s Medical College and Research Institute, India; Duke University, USA; and McMaster University, Canada, on 21-25.02.2022.
- Best Team Award at ‘Health Research Methodology and Evidence-Based Medicine’ Course, conducted by St. John’s Medical College and Research Institute, India; Duke University, USA; and McMaster University, Canada, on 21-25.02.2022.
- Appointment as Assistant Medical Director, GIOSTAR IoRM Institutes, Hospitals and Laboratories, New Delhi, India, USA, World, for one month.
- Appointment as Medical Director and Medical Superintendent, Hazra Nursing Home, Hazra Polyclinic And Diagnostic Centre, West Bengal, India, for 16 years.
- Appointment as Deputy Medical Superintendent and Medical Superintendent (Interim), Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences and Sanaka Hospitals, West Bengal, India, for 1.5 months.
- Appointment as Deputy Medical Superintendent and College Council Member, Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences, Chhattisgarh, India, for 1 month
- Hazra M. A comparative study on the pharmacovigilance scoring of causality assessment grading and staging of topical pharmacotherapy of ofloxacin 0.3% ophthalmic solution in bacterial conjunctivitis and ofloxacin 0.3% otic solution in otitis externa. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2022;11(2):173-180.
- Hazra M. A clinical pharmacological study of quantitative specific symptomatology in global anaemic patients, and pharmacovigilance evaluation of ferrous ascorbate supplements. Int J Curr Med Pharm Res. 2022 8(01):62-65.
- Hazra M. A pharmacovigilance safety assessment and prescription patterns analysis of delamanid among global tertiary care multi-drug resistant tuberculosis patients : a study, in rational pharmacotherapeutic appraisal. Int J Curr Med Pharm Res. 2022;8(1):42-45.
- Hazra M. Pharmacokinetic dose-deceleration study in evidence-based medical pharmacovigilance evaluation of anti-asthmatic aerosolisedlevosalbutamol, and qualitative pharmacogenomic association analysis between ADRB2 genetic polymorphisms and β2 sympathomimetic mechanisms: a mixed method Clinical Research. Int J Curr Med Pharm Res. 2022;8(1):28-32.
- Hazra M. A pharmacokinetic associative correlational study of varying drug doses with gemigliptin safety and anti-diabetic pharmacotherapeutic compliance. Int J Sci Stud. 2022;9(11):37-43.
- Hazra M. A pharmacokinetic dose-variation study of metformin and gemigliptin pharmacovigilance, and the clinical pharmacological significance of recent anti-diabetic pharmaceuticals. Int J Curr Med Pharm Res. 2022;8(1):19-24.
- Hazra M. An observational descriptive analytical clinical research study on the molecular pharmacological aspects of organoids and their clinical pharmacotherapeutic applications, in molecular medicine. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research. 2022;7(1):45-53.
- Hazra M. The Molecular Evidence-Based interactions between betatrophin and diabetes mellitus : A descriptive analytical Clinical Research. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research. 2022;7(1):45-53.
- Hazra M. An observational descriptive analytical research study and a systematic review on the Clinical Pharmacotherapeutics of alveolar organoids.International Journal of Public Health, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022;7(2):1-8.
- Hazra M. A descriptive Clinical Oncological analytical research study on the Molecular Pharmacology of belagenpumatucel-L and pharmaco-oncoimmunotherapeutic vaccines, through Evidence-Based Medicine. IntJSci Stud. 2022;9(12):111-116.