Dr Mohammed Ashraf Mohiddin Siddiq
Professor & HOD of Paediatrics
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Involved in clinical research and routine patient management.
- Attends to the grievance of UGs, PGs, and Interns
- Prepares question papers and conducts theory, practical and clinical examinations.
- Guidance for PG students in Research work and thesis submission.
- Conducting IAP UG quiz yearly IAP (Indian Academy of paediatrics) undergraduate quiz for paediatrics.
- Mohammed Ashraf Mohiddin Siddiq, Ch. Rajesh, N.S.R.K Babji, Case Report Of Early Biotinidase Deficiency ,A Type Of Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency , International Journal Of Contemporary Pediatrics , July 2021;8(7):1290.
- M.A.M.Siddiq, Suraj Gupte1n ,Lalit Bahl, Coauthored a chepter Floids, Electrolytcs and acid base balance and disturbances,13th Edition: 2020, Chapter-16 The Short textbook of pediatrics , Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P)Ltd.