Dr Maslekar Sanjivani Deepak
Associate Professor of Paediatrics
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting Undergraduate & postgraduate Students clinics / bedside teaching.
- Conducting internal assessment Exams for UG & PG.
- Guidance for PG students in Research work and thesis submission.
- Conducting IAP UG quiz yearly IAP (Indian Academy of paediatrics) undergraduate quiz for paediatrics.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- PICU & NICU Emergency management (NALS & PALS course).
- Adolescent Pediatrics Practice.
- Parental Counseling.
- Pediatrics Endocrinology
Awards & Achievements
- Best poster presentation award, at Ahemadnagar, Maharashtra at regional conference of Pediatrics in 2013. Topic: “Glanzmann’s Thrombasthenia – a rare coagulation disorder”.
- First prize best paper award at state level conference of pediatrics (Maha- Pedicon) 2014 at Nagpur, Maharashtra. Topic: “Belief and Misbeliefs regarding breast feeding”.
- Best paper award at regional conf. At latur, Maharashtra, 2014. Topic:”Beliefs and Misbeliefs Regarding Breast feeding”.
- Outstanding postgraduate achievement award in2015 (PG), at student latur, Maharashtra.
- Life member of the IAP(Indian Academy of Pediatrics)
- Life member of IMA.
- Worked as Article reviewer for IJPR journal (pediatric review : International journal of pediatric research)
- Sanjivani Deepak Maslekar , Dr.Somaiah G, Dr.Nagapraveen veerapu. Bubble CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure ) therapy as a primary mode of Respiratory support in preterm newborns with mild to moderate respiratory distress syndrome. International Journal of Pediatric Research. March – April 2021;8 Number 2 .
- Maslekar Sanjivani Deepak, SekharRC,Vijayalakshm B. Study of partial seizures in children with respect to EEG and CT scan. International Journal of Pediatric Research: 2016; 3(5):346-350.
- Bhattad S, MaslekarS, Bhattad SH, Kendre V. Beliefs and Misbeliefs Regarding Breast Feeding.Pediatric education and Research: 2015 April;3(2): 57.
- Kendre V, Bhattad S, Maslekar S. Polycythemia vera a rare Hematological disorder in 6years old female child.