Dr M Vijayasree
Professor & HOD of Obstetrics And Gynaecology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Facilitator in CBME and AETCOM MODULE
- Thesis guide for PG students for more than a decade of years.
- Faculty in the Medical Education Unit and for Zonal Cme’s.
- Organized, Conducted & Participated as Faculty for Zonal Cme’s.
- Member Secretary of College Dissertation Committee and Academic Registrar.
- Examiner as internal and external.
- Paper setter for A.P. – NTRUHS,Karnataka – RGUHS and Sri Devaraj UHS, Tamilnadu – MGRUHS and Maharhastra.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Invited Faculty for many International, National,Zonal,State conferences .
- As Faculty :Delivered Guest Lectures,Chaired many sessions.
- Presented many Papers ( 48 ) till date.
- Had 32 Publications in International and National Journals.
- Published one Monogram on Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy.
- Done RNTCP project on Female Genital Tuberculosis .
- Underwent Ultrasound, Laparoscopy training, Worked in IVF (in vitro fertilization) lab, Had advanced research training in Fertility and Endoscopy and NDVH (non descent vaginal hysterectomy) .
- Underwent NTTC training (national teachers training programme) in JIPMER,pondichery.
- Attended Sensitization and Basic course Work shop on AT COM MODULE at MCI Regional centre Gandhi Medical College.
- Faculty in National wide ICOG Medha PG Training Programme which was held in hyderabad in GMH.
- Reveiver for journal : Journal of Evidence Based Medicine and Healthcare.
- Member in the reviewer board of the “INDIAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY RESEARCH” (IJOGR),Innovative Publications.
- Completed clinical basic course in biomedical research programme 2020 as a part of NMC recommendations.
Awards & Acheivements
- Awarded FICOG in 2017 January at AICOG conference ,Ahmedabad.
- Done ACME (Advanced Course in Medical Education) in 2017.
- Received young scientist award from MMC in 2016.
- Got Best Poster Award in Medical Education at State Conference GMC .
- Best Paper at ICOG FOGSI International Conference held at Hyderabad 2016.
- Received 2nd prize for Paper Presentation in FOGSI International Adolescent Health E-Conference in August 2020.
- Got First Prize for the Paper Presentation in VIRTUAL FOGSI ICOG National Conference On Non Communicable Diseases In Obgyn.
- Falicitated as a Best Doctor on Womens day.
- Former Khammam FOGSI SECRETORY for 3 consecutive years from 2008 to 2012 , 2016 -17
- Organising Secretary for Second TELANGANA OBG STATE CONFERENCE TCOG 2016 .
- At Present President KHMOGS.
- Conducted Many Cme’s and Work Shops – Khammam FOGSI Society .
- Social Activity : Participated in Dial A Doctor Programme in TV channel, Given Guest lecture for school children on Nutrition,Participated in Rally -Anaemia Chale Jayo,Conducted Role Play in villages during Breast Feeding Week.
- Conducted Workshop on Urogynaecology Cadaveric Dissection in January and June 2017 and Live surgeries on Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence in January and June 2018 at MMC,Khammam.
- Conducted Anaemia Awareness Programme on womens day 8th march 2018 for antenatal women , TB Awareness Programme on 24th march 2018 World Tuberculosis Day for UG And PG students,Virtual FOGSI Programme for School children on – DHEERA SAY NO TO VIOLENCE Public Awareness Webinar on 25/11/2020.
- At Present President KHMOGS 2021.
- Geetha Lokam & M.Vijaya Sree. Evaluation and comparison of common biochemical markers in Premenopausal and Postmenopausal Women form khammam district. Sch.Int J Obstet Gyec. 2021;4(10):396-399.
- Vijayasree M. Study of maternal and fetal outcome in dengue fever complicating pregnancy The New Indian Journal of OBGYN. 2020;6(2):123-26.
- Pilli Siva Jyothi, M.Vijaya Sree, Sravanthi. Comparitive Study Of Total Abdominal Hysterectomy And Non Desent Vaginal Hysterectomy In Women With DUB. Paripex Indian Journal Of Research. Feb 2020;9(2):41-42.
- Vijayasree M. Study Of Psychiatric Disorders Among Post Natal Women Attending Tertiary Care Referral Center, Ann Obstet Gynacol. june 10th 2020:3(1):1013.
- Vijayasree M, Indira T. Prevalence of primary cesarean section among multigravida women in tertiary care referral center-A Boon or a Catastrophe: J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc 2020;7(34):1735-1738.
- Gaikwad MV, Sree MV, Bobde SV, A Comparative study of two layer versus three-layer repair of mediolateral episotomy, Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. AUG-2020:9(8):3412-3416.
- Vijaya Sree M. The perception of mini clinical examination exercise (mini CEX) by post graduate students as a learning tool. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. Feb 2019;6(6).
- Medarametla V. Effectiveness Of Colposcopy In The Detection of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasias And Its Correlation with A Histopathological Examination Report. J South Asian Feder of Menopause Soc. January-June 2019;7(1):17-19.
- Vijayasree M. The perception of attitude, ethics and communication skills (aetcom) module by first mbbs students as a learning tool in the foundation course. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019;6(42):2750-2753.
- Naimisha Movva, M Vijayasree. Increasing trends of pregnancy induced Hypertension – Need for uterine artery Doppler as a predictor. Medpulse international Journal of Gynaecology. May- 2019;10(2):82-86.