Dr M Pramod Kumar Reddy
Professor & Hod of Psychiatry
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
Professor & HOD
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Gyan Nihal N, Prashanth Challuri, Mallepalli Pramod Kumar Reddy, Ravulapati Satheesh Babu.Stress and anxiety among medical interns and doctors deputed in COVID duties: a cross – sectional study. Telangana Journal of Psychiatry. 2021;7:122-7.
- A. Praveen Kumar1, Pramod KR Mallepalli2. Prevalence of psychiatric morbidity and quality of life in patients with ischemic heart disease in a tertiary care hospital: Journal of Cardiovascular medicine and surgery. Jan-Mar 2020;6(1):13-17.
- Vivek Kumar Rachakatla , Pramod KR Mallepalli. Perceptions of partner drinking problems, regulation strategies, and relationship outcomes: Archives of Mental Health. jan – june 2020;21(1):39-42.
- Abdul Rahman Baothman, Pramod K R Mallepalli. A study of attitude towards psychiatry among private medical college undergraduates: RFP Indian Journal of Medical Psychiatry . Jan-Jun 2020; 3(1):9-14.
- Lakshmi Shodhana, Pramod K R Mallepalli. Emotional intelligence among medical undergraduates, interns, postgraduates, and medical practitioners: Archives of Mental Health. jan – june 2020; 21(1):12-5.
- Lakshmi Shodhana, Pramod K R Mallepalli. A cross-sectional study of the barriers for seeking mental health care among medical undergraduates: Archives of Mental Health. jan – june 2020;21(1):16-20.
- Kandula Somabala Charishma , Pramod K R Mallepalli . The prevalence and correlates of social phobia among undergraduates medical students : Telangana Journal of Psychiatry. Jan – jun 2020;6(1):64-68.
- Bhavesh J Dhedhi, Pramod K R Mallepalli. Study of sleep quality among residents, interns, staff nurses and medical students: 2020;2(1):05-08
- S. Manjula , Pramod K R Mallepalli. The role of personality in marital satisfaction among distressed and non distressed married couples: EC Psychology and Psychiatry. 9.10(2020);64-72.
- Kavya sri koneru, Pramod K R Mallepalli. Mass media exposure and eating pathology among female medical students: EC psychology. 2019; 8(1)0:1035-1040