Dr M Madhulatha
Professor & HOD of Biochemistry
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting theory, practical classes, Self – Directed Learning and Problem Based Learning sessions for the medical and dental programs.
- Involved in diagnostic and research activities of the department.
- Guiding undergraduate and postgraduate students in their research projects.
- Administrative responsibility of the College as member of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), member of Competency based medical curriculum alignment and integration committee, Purchase/Condemnation Committee & Incharge of Central Research Laboratory.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Clinical and applied Biochemistry
- Analytical techniques and instrumentation
- Molecular diagnostics and genetics
- Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical toxicology
Awards & Achievements
- MD in BIOCHEMISTRY- 2008 to 2011.
- Mamata Medical College, Khammam, Telangana, India. Affiliated toDr.N.T.R. University of health sciences, India. (Secured Gold Medal in M.D.(Biochemistry) examination of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences).
- Received Best paper award in faculty category for oral presentation. “Evaluation of Therapeutic efficacy of Antioxidants in psoratic cases” at first “State Conference of Telangana chapter of AMBICON 4th June 2016-Narketpally. Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences. Narketpally, Nalgonda, Telangana State.
Life member of Association of Medical Biochemists of India (TS/2015/45) and Life member of Indian Medical association (TLG/9834/24/256/203559/2015-16L).
- Madhulatha M, Vijayabhaskar M. Evaluation of Therapeutic Efficacy of Antioxidants in Psoriatic Cases. Indian J Med Biochem. 2019;23(1):167-169.
- Madhulatha M, Raj CPD. Assessment of Serum Homocysteine and Oxidative Stress in Vitiligo Patients. Indian J Med Biochem. 2019;23(1):170-173.
- Priyanka. M, Vijayabhaskar M, Madhulatha M, Praveen K K. Dyslipidemia in women with polycystic ovarian syndromein Khammam district, Telangana, India. Int J Adv Integ Med Sci. 2017;2(4):183-87.
- Sesani S, Vijayabhaskar M, Madhulatha M, Lokary V. Assessment of C-reactive Protein in Cases of Acute Myocardial Infarction and Its Correlation with Risk Factors. Int J Sci Stud. 2016;4(7):140-143.
- Lokary V, Bhaskar MV, Madhulatha M, Alane PK, Sesani S. Iron Status in ST- and Non-ST-elevated Myocardial Infarction. Int J Sci Stud. 2016;4(7):62-64.
- Srilakshmi, D. Swetha, M. Vijaya Bhaskar, K. Rambabu, M. Madhulatha. “Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in Granite Workers”. Jof Evid based Med and Healthcare. 2015;2(42):7341-45.
- Madhu Latha, M.Vijaya Bhaskar, A. Suma Preethi, Priyanka. M, P. Srilakshmi. Status of Serum Lipids and Oxidative Stress in Psoriatic Cases. Int J Med Health Sci. 2015;-4(3):337-40.
- Vijaya Bhaskar . M, Jagadeesh Babu. K , Madhulatha. M. Suma Preethi. Association of Serum Lipids, Oxidative Stress and Serum Cystatin C with Prehypertension and Hypertension. International Journal of Medical Research & Reviews. 2014;2(4):349- 354.
- Dr,D.Vasundhara Devi M. Madhulatha, A. Sumapreethi, S.S.B. Sharma, M. Priyanka. A Study of non alcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2013;2(4):375-382.
- Dr. M. Madhu Latha, Dr. M. Vijay Bhaskar, Dr. S. S. B. Sharma, Dr. A. Sumapreethi Markers of Oxidative stress & serum Lipids in patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Journal of Evolution of Medical &Dental Sciences. 2012;1(5):769-774.