Dr Kiran Kumar Suggala
Professor & Hod of Anaesthesiology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
Professor & Hod
- ISA (Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists) – K 1702.
- IMA (Indian Medical Association) = AP/19020/30/561/198360/2014-15/L.
- Bindu Kapu, Yugandhar K, Kiran Kumar Suggala – segmental thorasis spinal for modified radical mastectomy in carcinoma of breast : Indian journal of anaesthesia and analgesia, March – April 2022;9(2):93-94.
- Nazma Jabeen, Yugandhar K, Kiran Kumar Suggala – Intraperitoneal instillation of ropivacaine 0.375% with dexmedetomidine vs ropivacaine 0.375% with clonidine for postoperative analgesia in laproscopic cholecystectomy : A comparative study. Indian journal of anaesthesia and analgesia. April 2022;9(2):75-79.
- Siribhavani, Kiran Kumar Suggala, Degutla Karthik Chary. Comparison of intravenous esmolol and oral clonidine for attenuation of stress response to laryngoscopy and intubation in patients undergoing surgery under general anaesthesia: A randomized clinical study. Original research article, International journal of health and clinical research. Feb 2022;5(3):201-208.
- Kiran Kumar S, M Himabindu, Yugandhar K. Efficacy of intravenous nitroglycerine in attenuation of hemodynamic response to tracheal extubation. Original research article, Medpulse International journal of anaesthesiology. Feb 2022;21(3):153-156.
- T Anusha, Kiran Kumar Suggala, T. Tejaswi. A comparative study between 0.2% ropivacaine with dexmedetomidine and 0.125% levobupivacaine with dexmedetomidine for post-operative epidural analgesia in patients undergoing total abdominal hysterectomy. European journal of molecular & clinical medicine. February 2022;9(1):
- Suresh Janapati, Kiran Kumar Suggala, Dasari Samyuktha. Comparison of IV dexmedetomidine & propofol versus IV dexmedetomidine & ketamine for daycare urological procedures: A randomized controlled study. European journal of molecular &clinicalmedicine. February 2022;9(1):964-972.
- Kiran Kumar S, Sangeetha S, Nagrale M H. A comparative study on efficacy of two differentdoses of clonidine added to hyperbaric bupivacaine in spinal anaesthesia in subumbilical surgeries. Medplus international journal of anaesthesiology. April 2021; 18(1):36-40.
- Kiran Kumar S, Kishan Rao B, Indurkar P S , Nagrale M H. Intravenous clonidine v/s intravenous dexmedetomedine as adjuvant to propofol for insertion of laryngeal mask airway, a clinical comparative study. EAS journal of anaesthesiology and critical care. 2019 Aug;1(4):88-93.
- Samba Siva Rao, Kiran Kumar S. Role of hyperoxygenation on surgical site wound infection: A randomosed case control study. International surgery journal. August 2019; 6(8):2927-2930.
- Kiran Kumar S, Kishan Rao B, Nagrale M H. Comparison of dexmedetomidine, with clonide based anaesthesia for controlled hypotension in functional endoscopic sinus surgery. J. evid. based med. healthc. Original research article. 2020 April;7(15):782-786.