Dr K Amrutha
Assistant Professor of physiology
Current Academic role & Responsibilities
Conducting theory, practical classes,self-directed learning and problem based learning sessions for the medical and dental programs.
Areas of Research &Expertise
- Nerve Muscle physiology
- Autonomic Function Tests
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Renal system.
Awards & Achievements
- Trained in Basic course Workshop in Medical Education Technology, MCI Regional Centre, Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, Telangana, from 25-4-2012 to 27-4-2012.
- Trained in Basic level- I Workshop on Medical Education and Technology as a Part of Teacher’s Training Programme under Auspices of Dr NTR University of Health sciences
- Speaker for integrated teaching on Erythropoiesis and classification of Anemia. Dept of Pediatrics on 3.11.2012.
- Trained in 63rd National Course on Educational Science for Health, Dept of Medical Education, JIPMER, Pondicherry, from 5-9-2011 to 15-9-2011.
- Had facilitated the ‘Basic Teacher Training Program’ conducted by Medical educational technology unit, Mamata Medical College, Khammam under the auspices of medical council of India, New Delhi-2014 .
- Life member of Association of Telangana Physiologists.
- Life member of Medical Educational Unit.
- M.Vijaya Nirmala, K.Amrutha, Changes in Monocyte Count During Pre- Operative and Post- Operative Days. Bulletin. of Pharmaceutical and Medical sciences. 2015;3(1):3031-3033.
- A. Eliya Raju, Mrs. K. Amrutha, K. Jhansi, Rasool Sayaad , Munisekhar, A Study on Pulmonary Function Tests in Coal Mine Workers of Khammam Dist . International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research. 2014;2(3):502-06.
- J.M.Desai, Dr.Ankur, Mrs.K.Amrutha,“Frequency of ABO Blood Groups and Secretor/Non – Secretors in Pulmonary Tuberculosis’ International Journal of basic& Applied Physiology. 2014;3(1):37-39.
- Amrutha, Dr.J.M.Desai, A.Eliyaraju, “Effect of Grade-III Exercise on TLC and DLC”, International Journal Of Physiotherapy And Research. 2014;2(4):637-41.