Dr Gadiplli Somaiah
Professor of Paediatrics
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting Undergraduate & postgraduate Students clinics / bedside teaching.
- Conducting internal assessment Exams for UG & PG.
- Guidance for PG students in Research work and thesis submission.
- Conducting IAP UG quiz yearly IAP (Indian Academy of paediatrics) undergraduate quiz for paediatrics.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Child Nutrition.
- School children health
Awards & Achievements
- Life member of Indian Academy of paediatrics
- President IAP khammam branch-2014 to 2015
- Conferences attend of TS pedicon-2019 participated
- Sanjivani Deepak Maslekar, Somaiah G, Nagapraveen Veerapu, Bubble CPAP ( continuous positive airway pressure ) therapy as a primary mode of Respiratory support in preterm newborns with mild to moderate respiratory distress syndrome. International Journal of Pediatric Research. March – April 2021; 8 Number 2.