Overview of Department:
- Anaesthesiology department as an upgrading specialty, started in 1998 with widely encompassing areas of patient care with rapid advances.
- The department is taking up many responsibilities at different levels
- Social commitment
|1.||Dr. Manda Hiresh Nagrale||Professor & HOD|
|2.||Dr. Kolli Gopichand||Professor|
|3.||Dr. Bagam Kishan Rao||Professor|
|4.||Dr. Kiran Kumar Suggala||Professor|
|5.||Dr. Uday Kumar Gouni||Associate Professor|
|6.||Dr. Kandula Ugender||Associate Professor|
|7.||Dr. Suresh Janapati||Assistant Professor|
|8.||Dr. K Chaitanya Velagapudi||Assistant Professor|
|9.||Dr. N.P. Bharath Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|10.||Dr. T. Anusha||Assistant Professor|
|11.||Dr. K. Siri Bhavani||Assistant Professor|
|12.||Dr. Jerpala Satyajith Naik||Assistant Professor|
- B.B.S (Anaesthesiology Training Postings)
- MD ( 8 seats per year)
- Social commitment
- Intensive care unit
- Palliative care unit
- CSSD Maintenance
- Painless labour
- PAC clinics
- Multispecialty surgeries
FACILITIES & LEARNING SOURCES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Departmental Library – 70 books
- Central Library ( Journals)
- Desktop with broadband internet facility
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
- Dr. S. Kiran Kumar, Dr. VNV Vaishnavi, Dr. K. Yugandhar – Awake Retrograde Sub mental Intubation in a Patient with Pleomorphic Adenoma of Palate.Indian Journal of Anaesthesia and AnalgesiaVolume-8 | Issue-2 | March & April-2021, Page No. 269 – 271.
- Dr. Firdous Fatima, Dr. M.H.Nagrale – A Study Comparing the Efficacy of Postoperative Analgesia with Fascia – Iliaca Compartmental Blocks Vs IV Tramadol In Surgeries Around Hip.International Journal of Medical AnaesthesiologyVolume-10 | Issue-6 | June-2021, Page No. 568 – 569.
- Dr. KotraSiribhavani – Comparison of A “Rule of Threes” Algorithm Versus Continuous Infusion Of Oxytocin During Elective Caesarean Delivery: A Randomized Clinical Study.Med plus International Journal of Anaesthesiology, Original Research ArticleVolume-18 | Issue- 3| June- 2021, PAGE NO. 106 – 109.
- Dr. Suresh Janapati, Dr. T. Anusha, Dr. M. H. Nagrale – Assessment of Intraperitoneal Instillation of Levobupivacaine Plus Dexmedetomidine Versus Ropivacaine Plus Dexmedetomidine For Postoperative Analgesia In Patient Undergoing Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy : A Comparative Study.International Journal of Medical AnaesthesiologyVolume-4 | Issue-2 | April-2021, Page No. 88 – 90.
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Suggala, Dr. Sankiti Sangeetha, Dr. M. H. Nagrale – A Comparative Study on Efficacy of Two Different doses of Clonidine Added to Hyperbaricbupivacaine in Spinal Anaesthesia in Sub umbilical Surgeries. Med plus International Journal of Anaesthesiology, Original Research ArticleVolume-18 | Issue- 1| April- 2021, Page No. 36 – 40.
- Dr. T. Anusha – A Comparative Study between Intrathecal Isobaric Ropivacaine 0.75% (15 Mg) Plus Dexmedetmidine (10 Mcg) and Isobaric Ropivacaine 0.75% (15 Mg) Pius Clonidine (30 Mcg) For Elective Lower Abdominal and Lower Limb Surgeries.International Journal of Medical AnaesthesiologyVolume-4 | Issue-1 | Jan-2021, Page No. 185 – 188.
- BINDU – comparitive study of intrathecal levobupivacaine with nalbuphine and 0.5% bupivacaine for lower abdominal and lower limb surgeries
- HIMABINDU- A Comparative Study of Ease of Insertion, Haemodynamic Changes and Post Operative Complications of Proseal Laryngeal Mask Airway versus Igel.
- KARTHIK- Comparison Of Three Different Doses Of Dexmeditomidine As Adjuvant To Bupivacaine In Supra Clavicular Brachial Plexus Block For Upper Limb Orthopaedic Surgeries.A Study Of 60 Cases
- NAZMA JABEEN- A Study Of Compare The Effects Of Low Dose Intrathecal Fentanyl And Low Dose Intrathecal Tramadol Combined With 0.5% Bupivacaine In Orthopaedic Surgeries.
- SAMYUKTHA- A Study To Evaluate The Difficulty Of Endotracheal Intubation During Thyroid Surgeries.
- SHASHIDHAR RAO- A Comparative Study Of 0.75% Isobaric Ropivacaine 15mg and 0.5% Hyperbaric Bupivacaine 10mg With Dexamethasone 4mg In Patients Posted For Cesareran Section.
- TEJASWI- A Comparative Study of Intrathecal Ropivacaine with Fentanyl And L-Bupivacaine With Fentanyl In Lower Abdominal And Lower Limb Surgeries