Overview of Department:
The Orthopaedics department provides a wide range of treatment. The Department along with training undergraduates also provides MS in Orthopaedics. The department of orthopedics consists of highly qualified faculty in providing state of the art orthopedic care at the teaching hospital in the form of routine orthopedic work like, joint replacements, arthroscopy & complex spine problems. Orthopedics Post Graduates students are exposed to various aspects of orthopedics management. The Department of Orthopedics has got highly motivated active research programs and publications.
|1.||Dr. Sanjeev N Chincholi||Professor & HOD|
|2.||Dr.P.Adi Shankar Rao||Professor|
|4.||Dr. Veeragandham Prasad||Professor|
|5.||Dr S. Srikanth||Professor|
|6.||Dr. P. Krupakar||Associate Professor|
|7.||Dr. Balakrishna Kanth P||Associate Professor|
|8.||Dr. B.Sahithya||Assistant Professor|
|9.||Dr. Chandrakani Harikrishna||Assistant Professor|
|10.||Dr. G. Ravi Teja||Assistant Professor|
|11.||Dr.B Venugopal||Assistant Professor|
|12.||Dr. Kothuru Viswanath||Assistant Professor|
|13.||Dr. Janasai Shankar||Senior Resident|
|14.||Dr. Gopal Arun kumar||Senior Resident|
|15.||Dr. Kaparthy Srujith Kumar||Senior Resident|
- MS Orthopaedics.
- Microvascular surgery
- Bone tumor surgery
- Hand, wrist, elbow and micro surgery
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint replacement
- Complex trauma.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics Clinic
- Reconstructive Orthopaedics
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Neck and spine clinic
- Pain Relief Clinic
- C.T.E.V Clinic
- Bone Tumor Clinic
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
- P Bala Krishna Kanth, Dr. Bandela Venugopal and Dr. Mohammed Abdul Bari, “Occurence of fresh distal tibia fractures in adults” – 2019 – International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. – ISSN; 2395-1958, Vol 5(1), Page no.: 417-420.
- Bandela Venugopal, Dr. P Bala Krishna Kanth and Dr. Mohammed Abdul Bari, “Study of surgical management by internal fixation of bimalleolar fractures” – 2019 – International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. – ISSN; 2395-1958, Vol 5(1), Page no.: 413-416.
- Mohammed Abdul Bari and Dr. Shaik Ajaz, “Study of surgical management by internal fixation of distal tibia fractures” – 2019 – International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. – ISSN; 2395-1958, Vol-5(2), Page no.: 1067-1071.
- Srujit Kumar Kaparthy and Dr. Balakrishnakanth P, “A comparative study of functional outcome of fractures of both bone forearm treated by locking compression plate and dynamic compression plate” – 2019 – International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. Vol-5(4), Page no.: 1070-1075.
- Gopal Arun Kumar and Dr. Venu Gopal, “A study of functional outcome of closed ankle fractures treated by open reduction and internal fixation” – 2019 – International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. Vol-5(4), Page no.: 1076-1081.
- B.Sahithya, Dr. G. Arunkumar, “An Unusual Case Of Chronic Nonspecific Tenosynovitis Of Extensor Tendon Of Right Hand With Multiple Rice Bodies” – 2019 – International Journal Of Scientific Research- Volume-8, Issue-3, March-2019, PRINT ISSN No 2277 – 8179.