Overview of Department:
Department of Cardiology has well trained doctors, staff members and infrastructure to provide best cardiac care to the patient. The main aim of this department is to provide best, more experience and high technique cardiac care to reach to a common man, in a most economic and affordable way. The department also has cath lab, performs all types of diagnostic and recent therapeutic procedures including adult and paediatric cases, most commonly angiography, angioplasty, valvuloplasty, device closure for congenital heart diseases, devices for cardiac arrhythmias & HF, aneurysm interventions etc. Department also equipped with advanced Echocardiography machines, in which 3D Echo, 2DE, CGM, TDI, EE, Fetal heart study etc are performed.
|1||Dr. Y.V.Subba Reddy||Professor & HOD|
|2||Dr. A. Praveen Kumar||Associate Professor|
|3||Dr R Ganesan||Assistant Professor|
|4||Dr.Kush Mehrotra||Senior Resident|
|5||Dr.Venkateswara Rao Tangella||Senior Resident|
Courses Offered : D M in Cardiology.
Facilities, Equipments & Special services
- Heart Command: Managing Critically ill Heart patient
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiac MRI
- Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy
- PET Scan
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology
- 2D Echo,
- TMT, Stress Echo
- Vascular Doppler
- Community Outreach Program
- A Praveen Kumar, Pramod KR Mallepalli. Prevalence of Psychiatric Morbidity and Quality of Life in Patients with Ischemic Heart Disease in A Tertiary Care Hospital. Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery. Volume 6, Number 1, January-March 2020
- Sumit Shanker, Subba Reddy, Ganesan Ramachandran. Usefulness of white blood cell count to mean platelet volume ratio in predicting short term, 30 days major adverse cardiac events in patients presenting with acute coronary syndrome. Int J Res Med Sci. 2020 Apr;8(4):1404-1413
- A Praveen Kumar, B Anand Raju. Clinical and Angiographic Characteristics of Cases with Ectatic Coronary Artery Disease. Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery Volume 5, Number 4, Oct-Dec 2019.
- Srinivas R, Reddy YV, Otikunta AN. A comparison of 2d echo and colour doppler with angiographic estimation of pda size. J Evid Based Med Healthc. 2016; 3; 4782-4786