Dr. Shruti Amit Deshpande
Associate Professor of Pathology
Current Academic role & responsibilities
- Involved in diagnostic work in histopathology., cytology and hematology, clinical pathology.
- Conducting theory and practicals sessions for MBBS, BDS and nursing students as per NMC guidelines.
Areas of research & Expertise
Life member of Vidarbha Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Deshpande SA, Rao KS, Sushma Y, Saikumar GV. International academy of cytology guidelines based categorization of breast fine-needle aspiration cytology lesions and their histopathological correlation. J Datta Meghe Inst Med Sci Univ 2021;16:334-9.
- Deshpande SA. Maimoon SA , Mahore SD. Significance of free total prostate specific antigen ratio in diagnosis of various prostatic lesion..Medpulse international journal of pathology. August 2021; 19(2): 40-45
- Deshpande SA. Maimoon SA , Mahore SD. Significance of serum prostate specific antigen levels in evaluating prostatic lesions with histopathological correlation.. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.2019;6: 634-41