Dr Terala Krishna Prasad
Professor of General Medicine
Email :- email@example.com
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Under graduate & post graduate teaching, training ,guiding PG Student in dissertation & in clinical research.
- Teaching of BDS Students attending both as internal & external examiner Departmental academic activities conducting.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Basic life support (BLS)
- Advanced cardial life support (ACLS)
- Curriculum implementation support programme (CISP)
- Basic course in biomedical research (BCBR)
Awards & Achievements
- Attended as moderator to various state conference.
- Conducted conference (Regional)& Local (Conference) at medical colleges of Mahabubnagar & Adilabad.
- Attended as delegate to various national & state conference of API, CSI, PULMACON, RJSDI, FOGSI.
- Member of Indian medical Association No:AP/14213/53/6/130436/2006-07/CL.
- Member of Association of Physicians of india No: L-15188.
- Terala Krishna Prasad, A Study on Clinical Profile and etiological factors of cerebrovascular disease in young patients. Nov 2021;4(19):328-333.
- Terala Krishna Prasad, Iatrogenic Cushing’s syndrome in admitted patients to a Rural bases medical college hospital. International journal contemporary medical research. January 2017;4(1).
- Terala Krishna Prasad, Respiratory manifestations of dengue fever from a rural based Medical College Hospital. International journal of recent trends in sciences and technology. 2017;21(3).
- Terala Krishna Prasad, Echocardiographic Evaluation of lift ventricular function ejection fraction stroke volume and estimation of troponin levels in predischarge patients with acute myocardial infarction. Indian journal of applied research. June 2017;7(6).
- Terala Krishna Prasad, Clinical and colour Doppler echocardiographic correlation of severity of mitral regurgitation. Indian journal of applied research. June 2017;7(6).
- Terala Krishna Prasad, A Study of lipid profile in iron deficiency anaemia. International journal of recent trends in science & Technology. 2013;9(2):258-266.
- Terala Krishna Prasad, High sensitive C-Reactive protein in diabetes patients and its correlation with Glycaemic control. International journal of recent trends in science & Technology. 2014;10(1,):130-134.