Dr Sripada Muvvagopal
Professor & HOD of General Medicine
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate, teaching guiding PG Student in dissertation & clinical research.
- Department administrative work.
Areas of Research & Expertise
Awards & Achievements
- Had been MCI Inspector five times.
- Had been examiner to MBBS & MD for 25Years in (AP, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, MAHE, Maharastra).
- IMA National & AP State
- API National & State chapter
- Recurrent meningitis with CSF Rhinorrhoea- A Case Report. Indian journal of applied research. September-2014;04(09). Impact Factor: 2.1652.
- A Case of DVT due to protein C and protein S deficiency –A Case Report, Indian journal of applied research. September 2014;04(09).Impact Factor: 2.1652.
- Clinical features of cerebral malaria due to plasmodium vivax in Medical College associated Hospital in Telangana state. an observational study spread over a decade. International journal of Scientific research. May- 2019;08(05). Impact Factor: 4.758.