Dr Shirisha G
Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
Assistant Professor, To teach postgraduates and to Handle assigned OT cases succesfully.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Did one year of senior residency in Mamata Medical College – Khammam.
- Interested in both critical care and pain medicine.
Awards & Achievements
Completed CTLS course – comprehensive trauma life support international trauma care Indian chapters in 2017.
- ISA (Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists) – – A3350/A.
- IMA (Indian Medical Association) – TLG/13386/24/375/264088/2020-21/CLL.
- Yugandhar k, Shirisha G.Comparative effects of esmolol and airway blocks in attenuating the hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and intubation. International journal of medical anaesthesiology. August 2021;4(2):91-95.