Dr Raviprasanna K H
Professor of Anatomy
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, support and deliver anatomy lectures in didactic, laboratory and/or classroom settings to MBBS, BDS & Nursing students.
- Proctor exams, participate in departmental meetings, as well as college taskforces and/or committees as necessary.
- Member of Antiragging committee.
Areas of Research & Expertise
Gross Anatomy, Histology & Osteology
- Life Member of Scholars Academic & Scientific Society (SAS/LMSASS/083)
- Editorial Board member of International Journal of Anatomy and Research (IJAR)
- Life Member of Anatomical Society of India
- Member of E- Cronicon Clinical & Experimental Anatomy Editorial Panel
- Life Member of Society of Clinical Anatomists (LM- 104/15)
- KH Raviprasanna, BR Chaitra, W Benjamin, Vijayalaxmi Mangasuli. Coracoid Process of Scapula; Its Morphometric Analysis in South Indian Population. International Journal of Anatomy, Radiology and Surgery. Apr 2022;11(2): AO06-AO10.
- Vinay G, Benjamin W, Das AK, Raviprasanna KH, Kumar DS. Morphometric study of the distal end of the dry adult humerus of the south Indian population with its clinical applications. Natl J Clin Anat. 2021;10:70-4.
- Ravi Prasanna K H, Vinay G. Complete Unilateral Ureteral Duplication Encountered during Cadaveric Dissection and its Embryological Basis – A Case Report”. EC Clinical and Experimental Anatomy 3.3 (2020):01-05.
- Ravi Prasanna K H, Aditya Krishna Das, Anand L Kulkarni; Study of Morphology of Gantzer Muscle in Forearm and Its Clinical Significance. Sch Int J Anat Physiol. Aug 2019;2(8):261-264.
- Raviprasanna K H, Aditya Krishna Das, Anand L Kulkarni. “Anomalous Origin of Dorsalis Pedis Artery and its Clinical Correlations- A Case Report”. EC Clinical and Experimental Anatomy 2.7 (2019):291-295.
- Raviprasanna K H, Aditya Krishna Das, Anand L Kulkarni. Radial artery: Anatomical variations at wrist and clinical significance. Int J Anat Res. 2019;7(3.1):6740-6743.
- Chaitra B R, Raviprasanna K H, Anitha M R. An anatomical study on various types of suprascapular notch, its relation with glenoid cavity and morphometry of scapula in south Indian population. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology. April-June 2019;6(2):233-237.
- Raviprasanna K H, Aditya Krishna Das, Anand L Kulkarni. Anomalous Origin and Course of Left Vertebral Artery with its Clinical Significance – A Case Report. EC Clinical and Experimental Anatomy 2.3 (2019):130-134.