Dr Mohan Goudar
Professor of General Medicine
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
I am involved in undergraduate & Post graduate teaching, I have been guide to post graduates for nearly 20 years, I have been examiner to Dental/Medical UG & PG exams.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Basic life support
- Advanced life support
Awards & Achievements
Conducted/ Moderator to various conferences in Karnataka
Member of Indian medical council (National)
Member of IMA Karnataka Chapter also
- Journal of the Indian society of toxicology.
- A study of two regimes of prolidaxam in the management of OP compound poisoning.
- Early syringomyelia in tubercular meningitis A Rare complication. International journal of scientific research. November 2014;0(11).
- Correlation of Trace Elements in Patients of Chronic Liver Disease with Respect to Child – Turcotte pugh Scoring System. Journal of clinical and Diagnostic research. September 2017;11(9):OC 25- OC28.
- Study of troponin –t elevation in critically ill patients- incidence and outcome. International journal of Advances in Medicine. Aug 2017;04(4):974-980.