To promote the training of teachers of health profession in education science and technology. To promote development and application of educational process such as educational planning, teaching techniques, evaluation and continuing education. To keep teachers update in their own specialties.
OFFICER IN CHARGE – Dr.T Jayasree, M.D
Co – ordinator Dr.B.Anuradha, M.D
- Dr M. Vijayasree M.D
- Dr.B.P..Ravi Kumar,M.D.
- Dr. Inamdar Padmanabh S,M.S
- Dr.Y. Sushma,M.D
- Dr.G Bharath Kumar,M.D
- Stenographer – B.Nirmala
- Computer operator – T Nageshwar Rao
- Audio – Visual Technician – N.Gopi
- Photographer – K. Lenin
All the faculty in Medical Education Technology Unit are trained at NATIONAL TEACHERS’ TRAINING CENTRE, JIPMER, Pondicherry and M.C.I, Regional Centre ,Gandhi Medical College ,Secunderabad.
LCD Project, OHP Projector, Computer, Xerox, Scanner, Printer, Video Camera, Digital Still Camera & Other Photography equipment.
- Regularly monitoring teacher evaluation & student evaluation.
- Teacher self assessment activity .
- Improving teaching – learning activities by micro teaching and teacher training programmes.
- Educating Postgraduate students on Pedagogy and on research methodology, scientific publications and biostatistics.
- Regularly conducting teacher training programmes for the faculty members .
- Organizing CME programmes.
- Organizing under graduate, interns and postgraduate orientation programmes.
- Carrying out educational projects.