Dr Ugender Kandula
Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Associate Professor
- Teaching Post Graduates
- Registrar for Dept. of Anaesthesiology
Areas of Research & Expertise
Awards & Achievements
AHA Recognised BLS & ACLS provider
- ISA(Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists) – Y0134
- IMA(Indian Medical Association) – TLG/13386/24/375/264088/2020-21/CL
- Bindu Kapu, Yugandhar K, Kiran Kumar Suggala – segmental thorasis spinal for modified radical mastectomy in carcinoma of breast : Indian journal of anaesthesia and analgesia, March – April 2022;9(2):93-94.
- Nazma Jabeen, Yugandhar K, Kiran Kumar Suggala – Intraperitoneal instillation of ropivacaine 0.375% with dexmedetomidine vs ropivacaine 0.375% with clonidine for postoperative analgesia in laproscopic cholecystectomy : A comparative study. Indian journal of anaesthesia and analgesia, April 2022; 9(2):75-79.
- Kiran Kumar S, M Himabindu, Yugandhar K– Efficacy of intravenous nitroglycerine in attenuation of hemodynamic response to tracheal extubation. Original research article, Medpulse International journal of anaesthesiology, Feb 2022;21(3):153-156.
- Yugandhar k, Shirisha G. Comparative effects of esmolol and airway blocks in attenuating the hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and intubation. International journal of medical anaesthesiology. August 2021;4(2):91-95.
- Kiran Kumar S, Vaishnavi VNV, Yugandhar K. A wake retrograde submental intubation in a patient with pleomorphic adenoma of palate. Indian journal of anaesthesia and analgesia. April 2021;8(2):269-271.
- Yugandhar K. Randomized controlled trial of fentanyl and tramadol as adjuvants to lignocaine for intravenous regional anesthesia for upper limb surgery. International journal of medical anaesthesiology. Dec 2020;4(1):01-05.
- Yugandhar K. Evaluation of intubating conditions with vecuronium androcuronium. Original esearch paper. Oct 2017;7(10):177-180.