Dr Padmanabh Inamdar
Professor of General Surgery
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Undergraduate teaching and training.
- Post graduate surgical training and thesis guidance.
- Resource faculty in Department of Medical Education.
- Skills lab training of undergraduate and post graduate students.
- Management of elective and emergency surgical care.
- Co ordinating departmental academic activities and research projects.
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Emergency surgical care
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Endoscopic intervention
- Gastrointestinal surgery
Awards & Achievements
- Awarded 3rd best price for faculty presentation of scientific paper at ASICON 2018 at Chennai.
- Awarded 2nd best research paper at 2nd onsite session of Advanced course in Medical education
- Fellow of Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS).
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons (FICS).
- Fellow Of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES).
- Fellow of The Association of Indian Surgeons of India(FAIS).
- Advanced Course in Medical Education (ACME).
- Endoscopic Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (E-FIAGES).
- Inamdar, P., Hota, P.K. & Undi, M. Feasibility and Effectiveness of Direct Observation of Procedure Skills (DOPS) in General Surgery discipline: a Pilot Study. Indian J Surg (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12262-021-02953-5
- Inamdar DP, Anuradha B, Inamdar P, Patti PS. Microbiota of Bronchoalveolar Lavage Samples from Patients of Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: A Changing Trend. J Pure Appl Microbiol. 2021;15(3):1508-1516. doi: 10.22207/JPAM.15.3.45
- Ramakrishna RG, Venkata RM, Inamdar P. A comparative study between platelet rich plasma and conventional dressing in chronic non healing leg ulcers. Int Surg J. 2020;7:751-756.
- Gurram L, Inamdar P, Manogyna D. Role of laparostomy in preventing early morbidity and mortality in advanced peritonitis patients. Surgical Update: Int J surg Orthopedics.2020;6(1):1-6. doi:10.17511/ijoso.2020.i1.01.
- Venkata RM, Varun DK, Inamdar P. A comparative study of foot infections in diabetic and non-diabetic patients with reference to etiopathogenesis, clinical features and outcome. Int Surg J. 2020;7:1496-502.
- Reddy M.V, Inamdar P, Gogineni M. A comparative study of topical sucralfate versus honey dressing in the management of diabetic foot ulcer.Surgical Update: Int J surgOrthopedics. 2019;5(4):246-252. doi:10.17511/ ijoso. 2019.i4.03
- Gorle VK, Inamdar P. A clinicopathological study on cervical lymphadenopathy: an institutional experience. Int Surg J. 2018;5:2841-5.
- Suhas M, M Venkata Reddy, Inamdar P, P Vijayendra. Efficacy of antibacterial coated versus uncoated suture material in subcutaneous closure of laparotomy incisions in prevention of postoperative superficial surgical site infection.IJAR. 2018;8(8):51-52.
- Naresh G,M Venkata Reddy, Inamdar P.Evaluation of acute appendicitis according to ripasa scoring system.IJAR. 2018;8(9).
- Roy A K M Venkata Reddy, Inamdar P.The evaluation of pulp score (peptic ulcer perforation score) as a predictor of mortality following peptic ulcer perforation. IJAR. 2018.;8(8)