Dr Naimisha Movva
Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Associate Professor Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member of Pharmoco Vigillance comiltee
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Training in Infertility – CIMAR ,EDDADAL.
- Hands on training course in Human Assisted Reproductre Technology EARAT Mumbai.
- Laproscopy training – Delhi World Laproscopy Centre.
- Treasurer and Member of FOGSI Khaammam
- FMAS , World Laproscopy Hospital
- Member of AMASI
- Naimisha Movva, Prevalence of maternal Thrombocytopenia and Anemia in pregnant women -2022.
- Naimisha Movva, Assessment and Oxidative stress status in pregnancy -2022
- Naimisha Movva, Xanthomatous oophoritis, a rare pathology: case report International journal of reproduction,contraception, obstact and gynaecology. Aug-2020;9(8):3486-3489.
- Naimisha Movva, Correlation between edd and spontaneous onset of labour in normal pregnancy. International journal of Applied Research. May-2020;10(5).
- Naimisha Movva, Evaluation of the efficacy of low – dose acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) in prevention of pre-eclampsia in high rick pregnant women. Sch International journal of obstet Gynaecology. Oct 2020;3(10):217-221.
- Naimisha Movva, Ovarian cyst In post Hysterectomy cases an overview. Sch International journal of obstet Gynaecology. 415: 182-186.
- Naimisha Movva, Increasing trends of pregnancy induced hypertension – Need for uterine artery Doppler as a predictor. Medpulse-International journal of Gynaecology. 2019;10(2).
- Naimisha Movva , Newborn birth Weight in normal pregnancy in rural Telangana -2017 Journal of Dr.NTR University of health sciences. Oct – Dec 2017;6(4).
- Prevalence Anemia in Adolescent Girls – 2016.