Dr L Vijaya
Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting theory, practical classes, Self – Directed Learning and Problem Based Learning sessions for the medical and dental programs.
- Involved in diagnostic and research activities of the department.
- Guiding undergraduate and postgraduate students in their research projects
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Clinical and applied Biochemistry
- Analytical techniques and instrumentation
- Molecular diagnostics and genetics
- Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical toxicology
Awards & Achievements
- MD in BIOCHEMISTRY- 2014 to 2017
- Mamata Medical College, Khammam, Telangana, India. Affiliated toDr.N.T.R.University of health sciences, India. (M.D.(Biochemistry) examination of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences)
Life member of Association of Medical Biochemists of India (TS/2015/01) and Life member of Indian Medical association.
- Vijaya Lokary, M. Vijaya Bhaskar, M. Madhulatha, Praveen Kumar Alane, Srilekha Sesani.Iron status in ST- and Non-ST –elevated Myocardial Infarction. International Journal of Scientific Study. 2016;4:62-64.
- Srilekha Sesani,M.Vijayabhaskar, M.Madhulatha,Vijaya Lokary. Assessment of C-reactive Protein in Cases of Acute Myocardial Infarction and Its Correlation with Risk Factors. International Journal of Scientific Study. 2016;4:140-143