Professor of Obstetrics And Gynaecology
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- UG & PG Teacher
- Thesis guide for PG students
- UG & PG Examiner (Both internal & External)
Areas of Research & Expertise
- Attended many National, Zonal and State Conferences Presented papers at National and State Conferences.
- Had Publications in International and National Journals.
- Underwent Laparoscopy Training.
- Special interest in NVDH surgeries.
Awards & Achievements
Participated actively as faculty and conducted Quiz competition for post graduates Judged posters in state conference conducted at Khammam TCOG -2016.
- Reviewer for JAMMR (Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research) and Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International (JPRI).
- Member of FOGSI and IMA.
- Kavitha, Assessment of Haematological and Biochemical Parameters at Different Pubertal Stages among Boys from Khammam District. Scholars International Journal of Obstetric and Gynaecology. 2021:4(10).
- Kavitha, Correlation Between EDD and Spontaneous Onset of Labour in Normal Pregnancy. Indian Journal of Applied Research. May 2020;10(5).
- Kavitha, Xanthomatous oophoritis, a rare pathology: case report with review of literature. International journal of reproduction Contraception Obstetrics and Gynaecology. August 2020;9(8):3486-3489
- Kavitha, Outcomes of heterotophic pregnancy. Journal of Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences 2020;9:276-9.
- Kavitha, Clinical study of placenta previa in scarred and unscarred uterus . Journal of Dr.NTR UHS. 2018;7:13-8
- Kavitha, Comparison of Abnormal Lipid Profile in Normotensive and Hypertensive Women During pregnancy and its Signficance . Journal of Gynecology and Women’s Health. 2018;(5).
- Kavitha, Clinicopathological Analysis of Hysterectomies in A Tertiary Care Hospital. Indian Journal of Applied Research. July 2018;8(7).
- Kavitha, Uterine rupture :A Catastrophic Obstetric emergency, Journal of Dr.NTR UHS. 2017;6(4):251-254.
- Kavitha,Sickle cell disease complicating pregnancy : A retrospective study : Journal of Dr.NTR UHS. 2017;6:242-6
- Kavitha, Caesrian birth rates in Primigravida: a quest for determinates. A hospital based retrospection study . J.evid.based med health c. 2016.