Dr B P Ravi Kumar
Professor & HOD of Community Medicine
Current Academic Role & Responsibilities
- As a professor, I teach graduate and undergraduate medical and nursing students.
- Make schedules, organize classes, participate in University examinations of Dr NTR UHS,KNR UHS and Rajiv Gandhi UHS.
Areas of Research & Expertise
Guided 15 students for MD chairperson of Dissertation committee.
Awards & Achievements
Fellow of Indian Public Health Association Two oration awards State leve, three terms president of IAPSM Branch in Telangana state.
Indian Public Health Association, Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine , Association of Medical Education.
- Shravani M, Chennuri H, Kumar BPR. Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice towards Coronavirus Disease 2019 among People Residing in Rural Village, Khammam District, Telangana. Ann Community Health.2021;9(3):1-5.( Reviewed and accepted awaited for publication).
- Veerapu, Nagapraveen & Bear, Ravi & Varikuti, Subbarao & Kurada, Jayakrishna.Pilot testing of sticker tool method for monitoring DOTS providers under revised national tuberculosis control program in Khammam: operational research. International Journal of Advances in Medicine.2020;7(5):790-794.
- Veerapu, Nagapraveen & Baer, Philip & Kudumula, Meghana.Health beliefs about hypertension among hypertensive elderly people in Khammam urban locality: health belief model. International Journal Of Community Medicine And Public Health.2020;7(10): 3892-3895.
- Veerapu N, Ravi Kumar Baer Philip, Hanisha V, Sowmya G, Swathi Tapaswi K. A Study on Nomophobia and its Correlation with Sleeping Difficulty and Anxiety among Medical Students in a Medical College, Telangana. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019; 6(5):2074-76.
- Konda, Satyanarayana & P., Ravi & Giri, Purushottam. Prevalence of malnutrition and its determinants in an elderly people in South India. International Journal Of Community Medicine And Public Health. 2018;5(8):3570-3576.
- Konda S, Kumar RBP, Giri PA. Knowledge, attitude and practices regarding iodine deficiency disorders. Int J Med Sci Public Health.2017;6(8):1297-1301.