Dr. Akumalla Krishnaveni
Professor & HOD of Physiology
Current Academic role & Responsibilities
- Is the Professor & HOD of Physiology department.
- Guiding 150 medical students, 100 dental students, 100 nursing students and post Graduates of MD., physiology
Areas of Research &Expertise
Obesity , Diabetes
- Member of APPI(Association of physiologists and pharmacologists of India)
- Member of ATP (Association of Telangana physiologists)
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Member of AME (Association of Medical Educationalists)
- Member of BMS (Basic Medical sciences)
- Member of RSSDI (Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India)
- Founder of ATP
- Member of Board of Studies, 1st year MBBS, Kaloji Narayana University of Health
- Reviewer of International Journal of Biological research (IJBR) Sciences, Warangal, Telangana
- Editorial Board member of Med plus International journal of physiology
- Kunipuri Sarala, Reddipogu Pavani, Akumalla Krishnaveni, Impact of Parental History of Hypertension on Heart Rate by Treadmill. International Journal of Physiology, 2019 Apr – June,7 (2):123 -125.
- Reddipogu Pavani, Kunipuri Sarala, Akumalla Krishnaveni Study of parental history of hypertension on systolic blood pressure. MedPulse International Journal of Physiology. 2018 August; 7(2): 25-27.
- A.Krishnaveni, Pitta Paramjyothi, A N R Lakshmi, Effect of Surgical Stress on agranulocytes count. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology, 2015 March; 14(2): 474 – 476.
- A.Krishnaveni , A.N.R Lakshmi and P.Paramjyothi , Erythrocyte sedimentation rate in Pregnancy, International Journal of Biomedical Research, 2014,05(08);474 – 475.
- Dr.Pitta Paramjyothi , Dr. A.Krishnaveni , Physiological Changes of Intra Ocular pressure during First and Third Trimester of Pregnancy, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 2014(Sep-Oct.), 9(4):49-50.
- A.Krishnaveni & P.Paramjyothi, Microalbuminuria Association with Vascular Mortality, International Journal of Current Medical And Applied Sciences,.2014 Dec;5(1):17-19.
- A.Krishnaveni, ANR. Lakshmi, P.Paramjyothi, Obesity and metabolic syndrome, International Journal of Biomedical Research. 2013 April ;4 (2); 99-105.
- A.Krishnaveni M.D, ANR.Lakshmi, M.D P.Paramjyothi, M.D., Singnificance of Microalbuminuria in Metabolic syndrome, International Journal OF Biological &Medical Research,.2012; 3(3): 2093-2098.