Awards and Achievements|
Dr K Tejasi, Department of Microbiology won the First prize in poster presentation at XXII TAPC Annual Conference 2018 held at Hyderabad.
- Dr.Padmanabh Inamdar, Best poster award 2nd at the MCI Advance Course in Medical Education (ACME) conducted by the MCI Nodal Centre for Faculty Development, KLE University’s Jawaharla Nehru Medical College, Belagavi, Karnataka 3RD TO 9TH APRIL 2018.
- Ms. N.Swetha Vinela is awarded Ph.D in Topic “Evaluation of matrix metalloproteinase – 9 (MMP) activities in hypertension and its correlation with oxidative stress and obesity.
- Dr.N.Harshini, has been awarded “MMC Resident Research Award -2018 (Second Place) by Mamata Educational Society Khammam. 24th Feb’ 2018.
- Dr.M.Praveena is awarded Ph.D in Microbiology January, 2018 by Dr.NTR UHS.
- Mr. Veeresh Final Year student secured first place at AGEIS- The Medical Conclave at Hyderabad- 2018
- Dr. Kreethi Sidha won 2nd prize for poster presentation in DERMAZONE SOUTH-2018 CONFERENCE held at Hyderabad.
- G Sowmya and Hanisha Vasireddy- Final year student won the Best poster award at OSMECON- 2018, on “Study on nomophobia and its correlation with sleeping difficulty and anxiety among medical students” held at Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Mr. Veeresh Final Year student secured first place at AGEIS- The Medical Conclave at Hyderabad- 2018